Would you like to...
Give your child the best possible start in life?
Give your child a solid foundation for school success?
Increase your confidence and knowledge of child development and parenting skills?
Share experiences and receive support from other families with young children?
We strongly believe a parent is a child’s best teacher. We also understand it’s a valuable tool to have a second set of eyes!
We are trained to observe. We check developmental skills & progress, we offer advice to parents for preparing children for school and offer age appropriate activities.
Each month we set a “play date” with you & your child (ages 0-5). We will help you help them to develop important early childhood skills. We also offer GetTogethers with other families & children for social interaction and enrichment opportunities.
Learning for Life provides:
- Personalized home visits with a Parents as Teachers certified parent educator.
- Health and developmental screening for your child.
- GetTogethers for you and your family.
- Instruction on child nutrition.
- Help with understanding your child’s behavior.
- Information about and referral to other community services.
To refer a client, arrange services, or for additional information call 712-644-2220 and ask for a Learning for Life parent educator, or e-mail email@example.com.
See our brochure!
Learning for Life uses the “Parents as Teachers” Foundational curriculum.
Learning for Life believes:
- Children are born learners.
- Children learn the most from people they love.
- Parents are the experts on their own children.
- All parents deserve support in their parenting role.
- All families have strengths and all parents want to be good parents.
To file a complaint, please fill out the Complaint Appeal Form.